Furre Paw News
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furre Paw News

Furre Paw News' official forums.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » --May 2011
    Weekly/Monthly Drawings. Week 1+2 Month 1 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 8:13 pm by MistressNight

» Final Prize Poll
    Weekly/Monthly Drawings. Week 1+2 Month 1 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 9:18 pm by Admin

» Opening Raffle List
    Weekly/Monthly Drawings. Week 1+2 Month 1 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 6:27 pm by Admin

» Introduction
    Weekly/Monthly Drawings. Week 1+2 Month 1 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:26 pm by KazejinRyu

» FPR - FPN: Official Event June 2011
    Weekly/Monthly Drawings. Week 1+2 Month 1 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 8:45 pm by Admin

» Official: DotMA 4
    Weekly/Monthly Drawings. Week 1+2 Month 1 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 7:01 pm by Admin

» HEY EVERYONE!
    Weekly/Monthly Drawings. Week 1+2 Month 1 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 1:04 pm by Blizzy

» FPN Subjects/Topics
    Weekly/Monthly Drawings. Week 1+2 Month 1 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 8:19 am by MistressNight

» Doing a CONTEST!
    Weekly/Monthly Drawings. Week 1+2 Month 1 EmptySun May 15, 2011 10:03 am by Blizzy

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Affiliates
    free forum

free forum

free forum

Weekly/Monthly Drawings. Week 1+2 Month 1

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Curt
    Graphics Team
    Graphics Team
    Curt

Weekly/Monthly Drawings. Week 1+2 Month 1 Empty
    PostSubject: Weekly/Monthly Drawings. Week 1+2 Month 1   Weekly/Monthly Drawings. Week 1+2 Month 1 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 2:31 pm

*I give my greatest apologies that this event wasn't started on time. It has been a craaazy week.

For Week 1 (Feb 28-Mar 7) the drawing topic will simply be "Nature." Next Monday I will put up a new weekly, even though Nature will not get it's full week run. Sorry! With any of these topics, you are encourage to continue experimenting with them even after their week is over.

For Month 1 (March 2011) the big topic is "Life."

For both topics, Nature and Life, think about what they mean to you. What are your immediate reactions to the word? Are they positive, or are they negative? What's the denotation of the word, and what is your unique connotation to them?
    Go out into the world and experience them! Go into the woods, to the beach, or to a park and observe the raw nature. For life, you can go anywhere. Make observations and use them to help feed your idea of your art work.

Draw your definition of Nature (Weekly Topic) and Life (Monthly Topic)

Last edited by Curt on Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding)
    Back to top Go down
    http://morningstarcurt.yolasite.com/
    Curt
    Graphics Team
    Graphics Team
    Curt

Weekly/Monthly Drawings. Week 1+2 Month 1 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Weekly/Monthly Drawings. Week 1+2 Month 1   Weekly/Monthly Drawings. Week 1+2 Month 1 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 5:01 pm

Week two starts today! Remember that Nature was last week, and you're still welcome to post your drawings for it. I'll be posting one tonight, hopefully~

Week two's topic is ZOMBIES!!!! Yay, have fun! Have a ghoulish week~
    Back to top Go down
    http://morningstarcurt.yolasite.com/

Weekly/Monthly Drawings. Week 1+2 Month 1
    Page 1 of 1