Furre Paw News
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furre Paw News

Furre Paw News' official forums.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» --May 2011
Shock, Horror! He's Back! EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 8:13 pm by MistressNight

» Final Prize Poll
Shock, Horror! He's Back! EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 9:18 pm by Admin

» Opening Raffle List
Shock, Horror! He's Back! EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 6:27 pm by Admin

» Introduction
Shock, Horror! He's Back! EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:26 pm by KazejinRyu

» FPR - FPN: Official Event June 2011
Shock, Horror! He's Back! EmptyThu May 26, 2011 8:45 pm by Admin

» Official: DotMA 4
Shock, Horror! He's Back! EmptyThu May 26, 2011 7:01 pm by Admin

» HEY EVERYONE!
Shock, Horror! He's Back! EmptyWed May 25, 2011 1:04 pm by Blizzy

» FPN Subjects/Topics
Shock, Horror! He's Back! EmptyWed May 18, 2011 8:19 am by MistressNight

» Doing a CONTEST!
Shock, Horror! He's Back! EmptySun May 15, 2011 10:03 am by Blizzy

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

free forum

free forum

Shock, Horror! He's Back!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Adrien

Shock, Horror! He's Back! Empty
PostSubject: Shock, Horror! He's Back!   Shock, Horror! He's Back! EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 5:37 pm

A plane? A bird? No! It's Superman .. I mean, Adrien!

I never got the chance to introduce myself, I haven't been focusing on the news recently, due to real life issues and some other purrrsonal issues.
Any who--

My name is Adrien- Most people call me Adri .. Or, If your name is Experience, It's Adddddddrrrieeeeeeeeen!
I'm a friendly fellow, whisper friendly, lovable, colorful.. I'm now babbling but you get the picture, right? Razz
I've been with FPN since the beginning, where I started out as a trail reporter, after a few months of being a reporter, I decided I'd be more suited to being an interviewer, because I like to socialize and talk whilst working.
I'm a very positive person, and I do not bite, despite any rumors. (Have that removed from the record please ¬_¬)

I would loveee to meet some of you lovely people, I've heard a lot about the new staff members, and look forward to meeting you all, and getting reacquainted with some!

Come chat with me sometime; Only on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursday, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays though. :3

Oh, I forgot to mention, I do absolutely nothing else, apart from play Furcadia, eat, sleep and breath.... Ohh the wasted years. Sleep

Hugs, Snugs or whatever other things you guys like!
~Adrien. Sleep ... Fallen asleep again.
Back to top Go down
MistressNight

MistressNight

PostSubject: Re: Shock, Horror! He's Back!   Shock, Horror! He's Back! EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:59 am

Well congrats on the return. I hope real life drama died down for you. Sometimes furcadia drama is no better and makes you wanna leave for a while too. xD So your an interviewer... I thought that was the same job a reporter does? Mostly because they also interview people and get the scoop first hand? Well anyways it's nice to have you back. I'm not on the staff but a member here and still would like to welcome you back. I hope you like the forum and can't wait to read about your next/upcoming interview.
Back to top Go down
Adrien

PostSubject: Re:   Shock, Horror! He's Back! EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 11:22 am

Eeek! Indeed, the real life drama has died down. I feel a lot better. As an interviewer, I do work along side the reporters, but reporters do the file work, like making the reports, publishing the reports etc. As an interviewer is out there with everyone in furcadia, asking questions from time to time, organizing interviews with general furcadia members! Of course we get the first scoop of gossip. (But shhh! Wink)

It's wonderful to see the organization flourishing and becoming more popular, when I was last around, we was just a small website, with three staff members. Razz

Any who! I look forward to meeting you at some point. And I'll make sure to get some juicy gossip for the news issues. :3
Back to top Go down
Thom
Columnist
Columnist

PostSubject: Re: Shock, Horror! He's Back!   Shock, Horror! He's Back! EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 8:46 pm

Hello!!!

It's nice to see you here! And I'm happy to see you're ready to get into action! I would love to work with you for something in my column!
Back to top Go down
Experience
Admin
Admin
Experience

Group1 : Reporter

PostSubject: Re: Shock, Horror! He's Back!   Shock, Horror! He's Back! EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 6:08 am

Adrien wrote:
Or, If your name is Experience, It's Adddddddrrrieeeeeeeeen!

Ohmai, it's an Aaaaaddrieeen! Very Happy.

Razz. Yay introductions!

I suggest that everyone goes to talk to this guy; he's amazing Smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shock, Horror! He's Back!   Shock, Horror! He's Back! Empty

Back to top Go down

Shock, Horror! He's Back!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Furre Paw News :: Furcadia :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: