Furre Paw News
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furre Paw News

Furre Paw News' official forums.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» --May 2011
It's a me! EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 8:13 pm by MistressNight

» Final Prize Poll
It's a me! EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 9:18 pm by Admin

» Opening Raffle List
It's a me! EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 6:27 pm by Admin

» Introduction
It's a me! EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:26 pm by KazejinRyu

» FPR - FPN: Official Event June 2011
It's a me! EmptyThu May 26, 2011 8:45 pm by Admin

» Official: DotMA 4
It's a me! EmptyThu May 26, 2011 7:01 pm by Admin

» HEY EVERYONE!
It's a me! EmptyWed May 25, 2011 1:04 pm by Blizzy

» FPN Subjects/Topics
It's a me! EmptyWed May 18, 2011 8:19 am by MistressNight

» Doing a CONTEST!
It's a me! EmptySun May 15, 2011 10:03 am by Blizzy

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

free forum

free forum

It's a me!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Experience
Admin
Admin
Experience

Group1 : Reporter

It's a me! Empty
PostSubject: It's a me!   It's a me! EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 10:28 am

Hello!

My name is Experience, and I'm in the living of the United Kingdom! (yayy1!)

I'm often on Furcadia, and always up for a chat, so feel free to land me a whisper! Smile.

A little more about me.. hmm.. I'm a Welcomer Beekin (a Helper application in the process) and I love to Welcome new players to the game Smile. I'm the head reporter for FPN, as well as the Rah for Furcadia Fans, and the Taneesta for Furre Friends! I am in quite a few guilds, you see Razz.

My favourite main map in Furcadia is Naia Green, whilst Furcadia Fans is the map I spend most of my time in (I love how it's designed Smile). If you manage to find the dream, you'd fine me Razz.

That's about it for now! Smile. Feel free to give me a prod Smile.
Back to top Go down
MistressNight

MistressNight

It's a me! Empty
PostSubject: Hey!   It's a me! EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:21 pm

Hey Experience.

You sound like a busy busy person when it comes to furcadia. I myself live in the USA but how are things where you live? Is the weather nice? How is the whole government issue in your country? Do you work or go to school? Sorry for all the randomized questioning but helps me learn more about you. =^.^=
Back to top Go down
Experience
Admin
Admin
Experience

Group1 : Reporter

It's a me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a me!   It's a me! EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 1:57 am

Questions are always good! Smile.

I am a very busy person Razz. Applications, Forums and more! Smile. Where I live, things are great; as I'm by the sea (although... it doesn't look as Jazzy as Miami Beach). The weather varies -alot-. In the morning it could be sunshine and in the afternoon, a thunderstorm Razz. It really does differ, the temperature too! Smile.

The government *scowls*. I try not to get into politics myself, but the government are really messing up when it comes to running the country Razz. Then again, isn't most of the governments the same? xP. We got a new prime minister and a vice prime minister about a year ago (Kamata! Help me out here Razz) and they aren't doing much in favour of themselves to be honest.

I go to College, which in this country is different to school, really! Our school education system is a lot different to the US. We have: Kindergarten (Or, pre-school. I think there's only one kindergarten in our area), Primary school (up to the age of 11), Secondary (high) school (up to the age of 16), Either 6th Form (to the age of 19 - 20) or College (to any age) before University Smile. There could be more, but not that I know of Razz.

I used to live in the USA, in Florida, before moving over here due to personal reasons. I wasn't really schooled in the US; my father preferred the private methods, so running straight into a school in the UK wasn't too difficult in terms of differentiating between the two school systems.

Anyway! Back to college, I study Games development, and I'm in my third assignment this year. There's only one more assignment left to do before I leave at the end of the academic year in June. I'm predicted (and currently) working at a distinction level (the highest level possible to achieve). I have another whole year of Games Development before I can leave to University Smile.

I hope they answer your questions! Razz.
Back to top Go down
MistressNight

MistressNight

It's a me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a me!   It's a me! EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 9:02 am

*nods* Yes, I understand. I haven't been to busy since work has been so slow. Just been lounging at home mostly unless I decide to get out or have an appointment with my doctors. I mostly entertain myself with tv shows or pop on some anime and finish watching series I wanna catch myself up on.

That's cool. I need to get back into college or perhaps a trade school so I can get certified. I'm not a big fan of college. I can't handle college at all it reminds me to much of regular school and I hate that. I prefer more hands on things so I learn like that not from a stupid book that seems empty of words and techniques. I guess because to read anything I have to be in the mood.

Also the whole thing with the government... Yea... Everywhere it's just a balled up mess waiting to flatten everyone. xD I am just hoping it gets better for us all.

So new questions:
Any kind of Anime you like or dislike?
Do you have any special talents?
Do you enjoy certain activities outside your home?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Group1 : Moderator

It's a me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a me!   It's a me! EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 9:05 am

Currently the Prime minister is David Cameron. He was listed in 2010 and he's part of the Conservative party.
Our Deputy Prime minister is Nick Clegg, and he is the leader of the Liberal Democrats.

I think that's right.
They're idiots anyways...
Back to top Go down
https://furrepawnews.forumotion.net
MistressNight

MistressNight

It's a me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a me!   It's a me! EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 9:35 am

What the hell does a minister, pardon prime ministers..... know about running a country? Seriously?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Group1 : Moderator

It's a me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a me!   It's a me! EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 9:49 am

LMAO! Exp.. I just noticed the title of your thread and now I can't get Mario out of my head!

It's a me... A Mario! XD
Back to top Go down
https://furrepawnews.forumotion.net
MistressNight

MistressNight

It's a me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a me!   It's a me! EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 9:51 am

xD Great not you got me to see that and I can't get it outta my head. OMG! Thanks Kamata..... x-P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It's a me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a me!   It's a me! Empty

Back to top Go down

It's a me!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Furre Paw News :: Furcadia :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: