Furre Paw News
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furre Paw News

Furre Paw News' official forums.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» --May 2011
Doing a CONTEST!  EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 8:13 pm by MistressNight

» Final Prize Poll
Doing a CONTEST!  EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 9:18 pm by Admin

» Opening Raffle List
Doing a CONTEST!  EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 6:27 pm by Admin

» Introduction
Doing a CONTEST!  EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:26 pm by KazejinRyu

» FPR - FPN: Official Event June 2011
Doing a CONTEST!  EmptyThu May 26, 2011 8:45 pm by Admin

» Official: DotMA 4
Doing a CONTEST!  EmptyThu May 26, 2011 7:01 pm by Admin

» HEY EVERYONE!
Doing a CONTEST!  EmptyWed May 25, 2011 1:04 pm by Blizzy

» FPN Subjects/Topics
Doing a CONTEST!  EmptyWed May 18, 2011 8:19 am by MistressNight

» Doing a CONTEST!
Doing a CONTEST!  EmptySun May 15, 2011 10:03 am by Blizzy

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

free forum

free forum

Doing a CONTEST!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blizzy

Blizzy

Doing a CONTEST!  Empty
PostSubject: Doing a CONTEST!    Doing a CONTEST!  EmptyThu May 12, 2011 9:27 am

Hello I wanted to ask people if I were to do an Art Contest of my OC couple with prizes of DA: 12mth membership w/ 100pts to spend as the Grandprize, 6mth membership w/ 50pts to spend as the 2nd prize, 3mth membership w/ 25pts to spend as the 3rd prize, and 400pts as the last prize would anyone enter? Prizes will be equal out to GD on furc or paypal.

Blizzy is a interesting specimen, since she is not only part angel but also part demon. She also learned how to grow cat ears and a tail and transform into a kitty. She is a Princess as well as a Mistress. She had a rough life with her family and pretty much left her title and all behind her. She is has one loyal slave after all her craziness in the past with ex's. (Which I'm sure many of you have experienced.) Kazejin [Aka Kaze] has been there by her side ever since she saved his life on the brink of death. He is a rare species of Dragon also from a royal bloodline. He has serval forms just as Blizzy does. He does have a tribal marking that surrounds his body to symbolize his heritage/bloodline. Him and Blizzy are practically inseparable. She also has chosen to be his mate since they both vow never to leave one another. These OC are based off of our irl selves. I can't put an actual picture here so here are the links to both websites. The pictures there some follow the actual character looks, some don't. But if you read their descriptions it does state what they are about.

http://blizzyshogun.webs.com/
http://kazejinryu.webs.com/

The contest will give you freedom to draw them in whatever outfit/hairstyle, pose, bg or not, whatever media you prefer. So you do get alot of artistic freedom in the matter. Nude or clothed doesn't matter. No limit on how many entries you wish to submit. Whatever form you wish to use them in is also fine. I won't hold that against you. This is a contest I want people to have fun with and enjoy because I will enjoy seeing everyone's artwork who enters. Also I know our characters are hard but it also tests your abilities in drawing. I hope many of you do decide to join and have fun with this. Thank you so much to you all and my friend for suggesting this. The contest will go forth if I can get enough people to join in. Once I see how many people will join I will set up rules and regulations.

LET ME KNOW WHO WOULD LIKE TO JOIN!
Back to top Go down
Blizzy

Blizzy

Doing a CONTEST!  Empty
PostSubject: CONTEST!   Doing a CONTEST!  EmptySun May 15, 2011 10:03 am

http://mbartcontest.webs.com/

If you wish to join here is contest info and all.
Back to top Go down

Doing a CONTEST!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Furre Paw News :: Furcadia :: Creative :: Art-
Jump to: